Happy Friday! What are you all up to this weekend? Mike and I will finally get our tree and some decorations up. We’ll also be heading back to Ikea and Crate and Barrel. Oh apartment, you’re so needy! We have date night planned for Saturday night, most likely dinner and a movie (would love to hear any movies recs). Now that the we’re settled in, I can’t wait to start getting into the normal swing of things and find our routines.
A look back at this week…
- - Excited to have gotten most of my Christmas shopping done this week. Thank you online shopping!
- - This beauty arrived and I could not be more in heaven. With her new arrival I sold this Furla tote. Out with the old in with the new.
- - Finally found a vision for the living room decor. We might have to settle on the coffee table, but I’ll get over it eventually. I cannot go another week without one!
- - Went through my entire closet and purged. It’s probably the smallest my closet has ever been, but I can truly say, I wear and love everything in it.
- - Pleasantly surprised at how quiet and calm the streets/ freeway/ stores are during the work week here (even during the Holidays). Makes it a little too easy to take a work break and ‘stop in’ my favorite stores.
Have a great weekend!